Choose 2 of the following to complete this week:
1. Medieval Unit: What was a common art seen during the Medieval Times? Stained Glass! Check out the slides below to learn about stained glass and make your own. You have several options!
1B. Medieval Unit: Limericks! Check out the PowerPoint below to learn more about this fun style of poetry.
2. Learn a new skill! For this week, I challenge you to learn how to write a letter or a thank you note and mail it. You can write a letter to a friend, a family member, or even a celebrity! Thank you notes can go to local workers like first responders, mail carriers, military personnel, grocery workers, pharmacies, church leaders, teachers, etc.
3. Play Chess or Scrabble! You can play on the computer, phone, tablet, or with a real board.
4. Brain Game: This week's Brain Game challenge is Sudoku!
5. Knowledge Bowl: Create trivia questions to submit for your peers to work their brains. Your topics: Current Events, Mississippi history, and Medieval Times. You can submit 3 questions under each topic or 5 questions under one topic. Please include the answers. :)
Choose 1 of the following to complete this week:
1. New Skill: For this week, I challenge you to learn how to make a budget OR read a map.
2. Covid Time Capsule: The file is not in order, but you can work on it however you wish.
3. Play Chess or Scrabble! You can lay on the computer, phone, tablet, or with a real board.
*Submissions of photos, videos, and questions can be sent to my email, on Facebook through the DC Spotlight group, tag @DCE_Spotlight on Instagram, or sent to me on Remind.
3rd & 4th grade: Choose one activity from a previous week that you did not do.