ACTIVITY SCHEDULE 2:15-3:00
Thursday:P.E (Wear your tennis shoes)
SEE OUR CLASS NEWSLETTER THAT GOES HOME EACH MONDAY!!! IT HAS EXAMPLES OF SKILLS BEING TAUGHT AND EVENT REMINDERS AS WELL AS TEST THAT ARE COMING UP ,AND DATES THEY WILL BE ADMINISTERED!
begin working on3's and 6's for 2nd 9 Weeks! :) They will have 50 problems to complete in 5 minutes. WE CAN DO THIS!!!! 3rd 9 Weeks we will add 4's and 8's with 75 problems to complete in 5 minutes. 4th 9 weeks we will add 7's and 9's with 100 problems to complete in 5 minutes. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
- My On Username: Student MSIS # (same as AR and lunch account)Password: Student last name (first letter CAP only)
- Follett Ebooks
- ERC Library Free reading practice!!!!!!!
- Reading Practice at your reading level. This is a great site for your child to practice reading at their current reading level. We have taken a pretest in class that has determined your child's current level. Reading choices are based upon this screener for this site.
- Multiplication Practice Multiplication daily!!!
- Thinking blocks
- Xtramath Login Information is in the student folder.